- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An extended and refurbished semi detached villa
- Convenient, tree lined location, just off Oldpark Rd
- Entrance porch and hall
- Through lounge/ Dining Room
- Modern Nolte kitchen, with built in under oven and ceramic hob unit
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower unit
- Floored and sheeted roofspace
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Off street parking
- Rear garden in lawn and patio area
AN EXTENDED AND EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED VILLA, JUST YARDS OFF THE OLDPARK ROAD, WITH GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING AND OFF STREET PARKING
This extended red brick semi detached villa is situated in a delightful tree lined part of Deerpark Rd, just off the Oldpark Rd, with local shops and schools conveniently nearby. The property has been extensively refurbished in recent years and the end result is a very bright, comfortable and easily managed home, which would be an ideal first purchase, whilst equally suiting someone from the area who wants to downsize.
Ongoing maintenance, in the short term, should be minimal, as the property has been extensively replastered and new internal doors and frames fitted...the chimney breasts to the ground and first floors have been removed, with building control approval, to add that little extra space. There is also a modern kitchen, with Nolte high gloss units and an under oven and hob unit and a bathroom with a white suite and electric shower unit. There is also a floored and sheeted roof space for extra storage.
- Entrance porch with ceramic floor tiling
- Entrance hall with laminate flooring and under stairs storage
- Through Lounge/Dining Room 21’ 2” x 10’ 8” at widest points, laminate flooring, serving hatch to...
- Kitchen 12’ 5” x 7’ 6” inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of Nolte, high gloss high and low level units, including display cabinets, laminate work surfaces, built in under oven and ceramic hob unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, partial wall lining and ceramic floor tiling
- Bedroom (1) 10’ 9” x 9’ 2”
- Bedroom (2) 9’ x 7’8”
- Bedroom (3) 7’9” x 6’9”
- Bathroom with white suite comprising: panelled bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor, feature cast iron radiator
- Storage cupboard on landing
- Access via fold down ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace, with electric lighting
- Off street parking in front garden: enclosed rear garden with raised lawn area and extensive patio.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
92nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »