- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Gated Semi-Detached Property Built in 2018 situated on Stranmillis Road
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area and Generous Living Area with Picture Window Overlooking Mature Trees to Rear Overlooking Stranmillis Embankment
- Basement Family Room leading to Private Terrace and Seating Area
- 5 Bedrooms Including Master and Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom And Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area and Generous Living Area with Picture Window Overlooking Treescape of Lyric Wood towards the River Lagan and Stranmillis Embankment
- Private Paved Patio Area with Secure Fenced Storage Area
- Secure Front Boundary Wall and Fence with Automatic Sliding Gate to Front Court and Parking Area. Side Pedestrian Access Gate with Key Lock.
- Fully Fitted Security Alarm
- Combination of Double Glazed UPVC and Aluminium Windows
- Energy efficient Gas Boiler to heat upper floor radiators / under floor to living areas.
- 7 Years Warranty Remaining
Additional InformationGOC Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market an exclusive family home finished to a very high specification in a mature, private and extremely convenient setting, 194A Stranmillis Road is a rare opportunity to purchase a luxurious Semi-Detached home built in 2018 in the Prime Stranmillis area of South Belfast BT9 area situated a short distance from Belfast City centre, close to leading schools and Queens and Stranmillis Universities.
A modern-day architectural l lovers dream. The property comprises of 5 well-proportioned bedrooms over 4 floors, the property is a stunning example of how to make best use of natural light namely in the superb high gloss open plan kitchen and living areas which avail of large picture windows overlooking the wooded tree lands adjacent to the Lagan River of the Stranmillis Embankment area. The outdoor areas of the property include bright and spacious private seating areas within the enclosed boundaries of the property and driveway allowing for parking for two vehicles.
The ideal place to live, rest and relax, 194A Stranmillis Road will be a highly sought after property with early viewing highly recommended in order to fully appreciate.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Decorative Mosiac-tiled flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.93m x 3.12m (22' 9" x 10' 3")
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including oven, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink. Stunning decorative splashback and high-gloss built-in kitchen units, breakfast bar area. Leading to open plan dining area and lounge...
- 5.41m x 4.42m (17' 9" x 14' 6")
Large floor-to-ceiling Picture Windows overlooking the Stranmillis Embankment and Lagan river.
- Two flush WC, Part-Tiled walls with matching mosaic style floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.37m (14' 6" x 14' 4")
Bright spacious living area with Sliding patio doors leading to rear paved patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.98m (10' 2" x 6' 6")
Feature Tiled Floor, Built-in units, Clothes Shelving and Traditional Pulley Clothes Airer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 4.32m (14' 7" x 14' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.18m (10' 4" x 7' 2")
Sliding door access to feature black and white Victorian themed interior with roll top bath, separate shower, WC & WHB. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Sliding door access to feature black and white Victorian themed interior with roll top bath, separate shower, WC & WHB. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.67m (11' 4" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.78m (12' 8" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.42m x 4.14m (14' 6" x 13' 7")
- 2.54m x 2.13m (8' 4" x 7' 0")
High gloss porcelain wall tiles. Vanity unit, Freestanding Bath, Shower suite. Wall mounted mirror with back-light
- Electric entrance gates and parking area to front. enclosed, sheltered and private rear patio sitting area
Stranmillis Road, Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »