- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Reception Detached Residence Extending to Aprrox 3,777sqft
- Open Plan Modern Well Equipped Kitchen / Dining / Living Area
- Uninterrupted Views Overlooking the River Bann & Surrounding Countryside
- Beautiful Well Maintained Gardens & Flower Beds Laid In Lawn With Patio Areas & Woodland Area
- Site Extending To Approx 10.5 Acres
- Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Partial u/fl Heating In Living Room
- All Internal Doors Solid Ash & Double Glazed Windows
- Close Distance to Blue Flag Portrush & Portstewart Beaches, Championship Golf Courses, Causeway Hospital, Exception Schools in both Coleraine & Ballymoney
- Conveniently Located With Short Distance To The A26 Leading To Belfast / L/derry
- A unique private family home superbly situated a the top of a hill with uninterrupted views of the River Bann and surrounding countryside. Extremely well kept, this modern home comprising 5 spacious bedrooms and 5 reception rooms oozes charm and character throughout.
Internally the home offers well laid out adaptable accommodation and extends to approximately 3,777 sqft. On entering you are welcomed into a spacious reception hall leading into reception rooms with feature full length windows with stunning views of the over gardens, River Bann and surrounding countryside. A modern contemporary fully equipped kitchen is fitted which is open plan into spacious living and dining area boasting feature windows to take advantage of the amazing views.
Maintained to the highest of standards throughout this superior detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a rural private yet convenient setting. Located within a short drive to Coleraine town centre with primary and secondary schools, Ulster University, Causeway Hospital. Also located within easy commuting distance to Portrush & Portstewart with blue flag beaches and championship golf courses and all other main arterial routes.
An ideal home for those seeking to escape the stress of modern life.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- Vaulted cathedral-style front porch with solid ash wooden doors and stone floor.
- Reception Hall
- A large vaulted ceiling hallway with solid wooden floors leading to a reception room.
Coat room. Storage cupboard under the stairs. Separate wc and wash hand basin with heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Open plan leading into:-
- Reception Room 5.49m x 3.66m (18'0 x 12'0)
- With black wood burning stove, solid wooden floor and vaulted ceiling.
- Dining Room 6.38m x 3.96m (20'11 x 13'0)
- With a real fire, Bog Oak mantle and slate hearth, solid wooden floor. French doors leading onto a patio with stunning river views.
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Lounge Area 6.71m x 5.79m (22'0 x 19'0)
- With feature vaulted ceiling with wooden beams, full length gallery windows, sliding bifolding doors leading to gardens, gas fire, partial u/fl central heating, points for wall lights, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 7.92m x 4.27m (26'0 x 14'0)
- A very spacious open plan 'Robinsons' contemporary hand painted kitchen with dining and living area, comprising extensive range of eye and low level units with granite worktops under lighting, 'Aga' range with feature surround with light and extractor fan, additional integrated ceramic hob and gas ring hob, space for fridge freezer with larder surround and wine rack, centre island with low level units and integrated oven, integrated dishwasher, sink unit, breakfast bar area with glass display shelf, recessed lighting, tiled flooring,
- Utility 2.74m x 2.44m (9'0 x 8'0)
- Plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer. It has a large sink, storage cupboards and a coat hanging area.
- Shower Room
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, 2 individual separate wash hand basins, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.85m x 3.94m average (15'11 x 12'11 average)
- With recessed lights.
- Bedroom 2 4.52m x 2.74m to widest points (14'10 x 9'0 to wid
- With sink unit.
- Study 3.96m x 2.74m (13'0 x 9'0)
- First Floor Gallery Style Landing
- With large double door hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 5.79m x 5.79m (19'0 x 19'0 )
- With storage into eaves, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 4 4.27m x 2.72m (14'0 x 8'11)
- With storage into eaves, laminate wooden flooring.
- Large Family Bathroom With Seperate WC
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, double sink units with under storage, bath with raised display shelving, fitted bathroom cabinets, 2 heated towel rails, extractor fan, recessed lights, tiled flooring. Seperate wc with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
- Guest Suite w/ Living Area & En-suite Shower Room 6.10m x 4.88m to widest points (20'0 x 16'0 to wi
- With triple velux windows with feature centre window opening out to balcony style offer very impressive views over the countryside and river, built in storage and storage into eaves, solid wooden flooring. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with under storage, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lights, part tiled wall, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- The property is approached by a stone entrance, with generous space for cars, caravans etc. A tarmac driveway leads up to the gravel entrance to the house and double garage. The garage has a mezzanine floor for extra storage.
Screened by a Beech hedge, is a boiler room and an outside tiled, toilet room.
There is a large landscaped pergola area with lighting, mature planting and log store, great for barbecues/fire pit .
Another relaxing, landscaped patio area, with lighting, perfect for outside dining. entertaining, overlooking the river..
Mature trees and beautiful well-maintained flowerbeds.
Areas suitable for wedding marquees/tennis court/ stables and parking. Additional laneway.
The house and gardens have been landscaped with original, local dressed black stone.
Ancient oak wood with a stream running through joining the River Bann.
- Detached Double Garage 6.10m x 5.49m (20'0 x 18'0)
- With 2 x up and over doors, pedestrian door, light and power points.
- Boiler House
- With light and power points.
- Exterior Wash Room
- With wc and wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »