This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Impressive Entrance Hall with Porthole Window
- Through Lounge/Dining Area, with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Kitchen with range of units and appliances
- 3 Double Bedrooms plus Study/ Dressing Room
- Bathroom with wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over
- Sun Patio and secure car parking area
- Phoenix Gas central heating
- Superb location on the Lisburn Road, within easy reach of many shops, restaurants, parks, schools etc and Belfast City Centre
- Recently redecorated - superb order - must be seen to be appreciated
Additional InformationDetached property located off the desirable Lisburn Road in South Belfast. Convenient to all that the Lisburn Road has to offer, main arterial road routes and Belfast City Centre.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
- 2.51m x 2.39m (8' 3" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.33m (11' 2" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.48m (10' 4" x 11' 5")
- 2.39m x 2.41m (7' 10" x 7' 11")
- 1.88m x 1.91m (6' 2" x 6' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.15m (15' 6" x 10' 4")
On The Lisburn Road.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »