- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating with upgraded combi boiler
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decked area
- Cul de sac position
- Open aspect to the front
Additional InformationA lovely modern semi detached home overlooking a beautiful green to the front.
The accommodation consists of a large lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs WC room, 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and stylish bathroom.
The spacious rear garden is perfect for relaxing after a busy day.
All amenities including shops, schools and public transport are in the immediate area. The new Boomers Way enables easy access for commuting to Belfast.
Demand for this area is strong - early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door. Tiled floor.
- 5.146m x 4.466m (16' 11" x 14' 8")
Feature marble fireplace with gas fire. Laminate flooring. Recessed lights.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Laminate flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.932m x 3.212m (12' 11" x 10' 6")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in cupboard. Built in hob and double oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear patio area. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Built in cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.49m x 3.076m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Range of built in furniture to include wardrobes, drawers and overhead storage.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.297m x 2.535m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.231m x 2.522m (10' 7" x 8' 3")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawn with mature shrubs. Pink pebbled driveway. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Decked area. Outside light and tap. Boiler house.
Off Glenavy Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »