- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached villa in excellent decorative order
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Modern, open-plan kitchen
- Casual dining/sitting areas with French doors to garden
- Modern bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Attractively planted front and rear gardens
- Off-street, driveway parking to rear (access via Edenvale Drive)
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this stylish semi-detached villa enjoys a superb, convenient location near the Strandtown junction with the Belmont Road.
It is therefore only a short stroll to local shops and amenities plus Ballyhackamore is also within walking distance.
Unusually for other properties in the vicinity, the property enjoys both off-street parking and an enclosed, private garden to the rear.
Requiring the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their lovely new home, internal inspection is highly recommended.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- uPVC front door with glass panelling. Cornice ceiling. Plate rack, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.82m x 3.43m (12' 6" x 11' 3")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling. Fireplace with slate hearth and wooden mantle and surround.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.24m (11' 5" x 10' 8")
Cornice ceiling. Double doors to rear. Open plan to:
- 5.02m x 2.56m (16' 6" x 8' 5")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer and cooker. Plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Tiled floor, space to dine.
- Access to roofspace. Natural gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.47m x 3.44m (11' 5" x 11' 3")
(At widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.41m x 3.01m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
(At widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 1.97m (8' 2" x 6' 6")
Excellent, bespoke storage with cupboards, robes and drawers.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower head. Shower cubicle with chrome dual head thermostatic shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Enclosed front lawn with mature plants and flowering shrubs. Front gate with path to rear.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Storage sheds. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Sitting area. Driveway with off-street parking (accessed via Edenvale Drive).
Travelling along the Holywood Road heading away from Belmont, the property is on the right hand side just after Edenvale Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »