- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Stone Fronted Detached Family Home Constructed c. 2010 And Extending To Approximately 4,500 Sq Ft
- High Standard Of Finish/Presentation Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms, Fully Fitted Dressing Room Off Master Bedroom
- Impressive Entrance Hall With Feature Marble Fireplace
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superb Hand Crafted Kitchen With Central Island And Aga Range
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Luxury Family Bathroom And Two Ensuites
- Wood Pellet Heating (Under Floor)
- Sliding Sash Double Glazing
- Alarm And Central BEAM Vacuum System
- Detached Double Garage With Games Room Above
- Superb Mature Site Approached Via Electric Gates With Gardens To Front, Side And Rear And Generous Parking
- Pleasant Semi-Rural Location Close To Cookstown, Magherafelt And Approximately One Hour From Belfast
Additional InformationPleasantly situated in the heart of the County Tyrone countryside, Moortown benefits from its close proximity to the surrounding towns of Cookstown, Magherafelt and Dungannon with Belfast approximately 1 hour away.
The property was constructed some ten years ago and is deceptively spacious with beautifully proportioned accommodation extending to 4,500 sq ft.
The four bedroom layout is complimented by a host of reception room accommodation together with high quality hand crafted kitchen and luxury sanitary ware throughout.
The property is positioned on a pleasant level site approached via electric gates, surrounded by well-manicured gardens and generous parking together with a detached double garage.
Viewing of this exceptional property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Arched hardwood door to entrance porch. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.53m x 4.93m (21' 5" x 16' 2")
Inner door to entrance hall. Attractive feature marble fireplace. Porcelain tiled floor. Minstrel gallery above.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.27m x 4.67m (20' 7" x 15' 4")
Attractive feature marble fireplace. Solid Cherrywood floor. Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.32m (15' 8" x 14' 2")
Solid Cherrywood floor. Cornice ceiling.
- 5.89m x 4.88m (19' 4" x 16' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level handcrafted units. Central island unit with inset sink and granite worktops. Aga range. Integrated microwave and wine fridge. Fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Porcelain tiled floor. Archway to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.11m (14' 3" x 13' 6")
Vaulted ceiling. Porcelain tiled floor. Double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.57m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
High and low level units. Inset sink. Granite worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Porcelain tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloakroom with low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 3.51m (12' 7" x 11' 6")
Double doors to rear.
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Sweeping staircase to...
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.m x 4.72m (16' 5" x 15' 6")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.37m (17' 8" x 14' 4")
Full range of fitted units.
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.02m x 5.03m (19' 9" x 16' 6")
Attractive feature fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.2m x 3.76m (20' 4" x 12' 4")
Range of fitted units.
- 3.45m x 3.1m (11' 4" x 10' 2")
Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Porcelain tiled floor.
- Mature gardens in lawns, patio area, range of shrubs and flowerbeds. Generous parking accessed via electric gates.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.28m x 6.6m (27' 2" x 21' 8")
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- GAMES ROOM/BAR AREA ABOVE:
- 7.11m x 4.5m (23' 4" x 14' 9")
Fully fitted bar area with inset sink and wood strip floor.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »