- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Truly magnificent detached residence on mature level site of 1 acre
- Approx 6850 sq ft of superbly finished, bright and flexible accommodation
- Five principle reception rooms on the ground floor
- Solid wooden kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worktops, island unit and breakfast bar
- Five generous bedrooms, three with en suite facilities and master with spacious dressing room
- First floor games room suitable to a range of uses
- First floor library/living room with spiral staircase to the sun room
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC, first floor family bathroom
- Further adjoining ground floor accommodation with it's own access comprising kitchen open plan to living/dining room, bedroom and shower room - ideal for a dependant relative.
- Mains gas central heating, double glazed window frames and high level of insulation throughout
- Integral garage with twin electric doors, generous driveway parking and turning areas.
- Delightful, mature gardens with a diverse range of plants, trees and shrubs, level lawns and terraces.
Additional InformationConstructed in 2001 this fabulous family home combines a delightful verdant and mature outlook with ease of access to a breadth of amenities including excellent schools, golf and leisure facilities, arterial routes and the many tempting bar-restaurants of the nearby Lisburn Road and City Centre.
The homely accommodation has been tastefully completed throughout with each room affording excellent natural light and a high-spec finish. Extending to approx. 6850 sq ft there are five reception rooms, kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area, adjoining ground floor apartment (kitchen open to living room, bedroom and shower room), five bedrooms including master with en suite bathroom and dressing room, bedrooms two and three with en suite shower rooms, family bathroom, games room and library. Externally there are electric entrance gates, generous parking and turning areas, mature natural screening as well as extensive level lawns and terraces, ideal for al fresco relaxing and entertaining.
A true one-off home in a delightful setting we encourage an internal appraisal to appreciate it's many fine features.
- Double front doors to . . .
- POLISHED MARBLE TILED ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden and glazed inner doors to . . .
- GRACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Matching tiled floor, central wooden staircase to first floor, recessed spotlights and uplighters.
- Low flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.82m x 4.57m (25' 8" x 15' 0")
Slate fireplace and hearth with feature stone surround, walnut floor, cormice ceiing, recessed spotlights, door to sun room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.71m (17' 5" x 12' 2")
Matching tiled floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM/OFFICE:
- 6.48m x 4.78m (21' 3" x 15' 8")
Oak wood floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, recessed spotlights.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.93m x 4.32m (22' 9" x 14' 2")
(at widest points, semi circular). Bespoke mosaic tiled floor, door to south facing side terrace and garden, spiral staircase to first floor. Door to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.76m x 4.34m (22' 2" x 14' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, raised gas fire. Open plan to . . .
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 5.87m x 5.84m (19' 3" x 19' 2")
(at widest points into bay). Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level unit, granite work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, five ring stainless steel gas hob with Neff extractor fan above, integrated stainless steel Neff double oven, space for American style fridge freezer, display shelving, island unit and breakfast bar, matching tiled floor, granite splash backs, recessed spotlights, door to rear patio and garden.
- Door from reception hall to . . .
- INNER HALLWAY/GRANNY FLAT:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
Work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sinkunit with mixer tap, door to rear patio and garden.
- CLOAKS AREA:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.49m x 6.4m (24' 7" x 21' 0")
Twin electric up and over doors, light and power, BEAM vacuum system, gas boiler, meter cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 5.87m x 4.75m (19' 3" x 15' 7")
(at widest points into bay). Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated four ring electric hob, integrated microwave, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.02m x 2.74m (9' 11" x 9' 0")
Matching tiled floor, built-in robes, dressing table and drawers, recessed spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 5.23m x 4.47m (17' 2" x 14' 8")
Oak wood floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, feature corner window.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.33m (15' 6" x 10' 11")
Range of built-in robes with drawers and shelving and hanging rails, matching oak floor, recessed spotlights, radiator and window.
- 4.34m x 4.01m (14' 3" x 13' 2")
Fully tiled modern bathroom suite comprising vanity unit with granite top and inset sink unit, low flush wc, sunken bath with mixer tap and telescopic shower head, walk-in shower cubicle with central shower head and telephone hand shower, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
Oak wood floor, staircase to ground floor sun room, recessed sptolights, feature shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.48m x 4.55m (21' 3" x 14' 11")
Built-in robes, drawers and shelving, oak wood floor, recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 6.48m x 4.55m (21' 3" x 14' 11")
Fully tiled modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, low fllush wc, heated towel rail, shelving.
- Walk-in shelved hotpress with Mega Flo water tank and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.93m x 4.75m (16' 2" x 15' 7")
Matching oak wood floor, recessed spotlights, built-in robe, range of built-in robes, overhead shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled modern suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.49m x 6.45m (24' 7" x 21' 2")
Matching oak floor, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.34m x 3.05m (14' 3" x 10' 0")
Matching wood floor.
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
Fully tiled modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and telescopic hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 4.09m (14' 3" x 13' 5")
Range of built-in robes, dressing table and drawers, matching oak floor, recessed spotlights.
- Brick entrance pillars with electric gates to sweeping tarmac driveway lined by paving stones to ample parking and turning areas to the front and side. Extensive level lawns with mature beds providing excellent natural screening, feature outside lighting, south and west facing side and rear terraces.
Leaving Belfast on the Upper Malone Road the property is on the left hand side after Viewfort Park but before Dunmurry Lane.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »