- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Fronted Semi Detached
- Adaptable Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fully Renovated And Modernised
- Contemporary Hi-Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Furnished Modern Cloakroom
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom With Slipper Bath
- Private Enclosed Courtyard Style Garden
- Triple Glazed To Front/ Double Glazed To Rear
Recently fully modernised this spacious double fronted semi detached enjoys a high internal specification including a hi-gloss contemporary modern fitted kitchen, modern furnished ground floor cloakroom and a private enclosed low maintenance courtyard style garden. Early viewing highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With laminate strip flooring extending through ground floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 3.25m (13'10" x 10'8")
- Feature rustic Inglenook style brick built fireplace to ceiling height with raised hearth.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3" x 10'8")
- Attractive open fire with cast iron fireplace and raised hearth. Open archway leading into:
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN KITCHEN 5.94m x 1.98m (19'6" x 6'6")
- At max. Equipped with a comprehensive range of low level hi-gloss fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Co-ordinating single drainer sink unit. Integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher. Space for freestanding cooker. Under stairs storage cupboard. PVC Double glazed stable door to rear garden.
- FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and button flush w.c. Plumbed and space for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Large landing with dual aspect windows to front and rear elevation. Access to hot press and floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Walnut effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.39m (10'6" x 7'10")
- Laminate strip flooring. Open wardrobe recess.
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding ball and claw slipper style bath with telephone shower attachment, vanity unit with LED touch screen mirror above, low flush w.c. and quarter rounded shower cubicle with Aqualisa quartz digital shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Private paved forecourt to front with ample parking.
Good sized enclosed hard landscaped courtyard garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Brick built store room/ workshop.
Side access to rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »