- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Villa In Popular & Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location In Bangor West
- Close Proximity To Road & Rail Links To Belfast, Popular Schools & Coastal Walks
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms, Two With Built-In Wardrobes
- Good Sized Lounge With Feature Fireplace, Open Plan Through To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High Gloss White High & Low Level Units
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite / Double Glazed / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Detached Garage / Tarmac Off Street Parking / Garden To Front With Lawns & Hedging
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Hedging
Additional InformationThis spacious semi detached villa is situated in the sought after Westburn Crescent area of Bangor West, with its convenience to road and rail links to Belfast and close proximity to popular schools and coastal walks. The property offers a large lounge with feature fireplace, open plan through to dining area, separate kitchen with modern range of fitted high gloss white units, and three well proportioned bedrooms. There is also a three piece white bathroom suite, double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front with lawns and hedging, detached garage and enclosed rear garden with edged lawns and hedging. Available with no onward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screens, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.62m x 3.23m (25' 0" x 10' 7")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, two double panelled radiators, coving, wall light points, sliding door to rear garden.
- 3.58m x 2.18m (11' 9" x 7' 2")
Range of fitted high gloss white high and low level units, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and ceramic touch control hob, stainless steel extractor hood, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, built-in microwave, space for fridge freezer, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Cupboard off housing gas boiler unit, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.25m (13' 5" x 10' 8")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robes, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.07m (10' 11" x 10' 1")
Exposed wooden flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.01m (11' 1" x 6' 7")
At widest points. Built-in robe.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 3.07m (23' 0" x 10' 1")
Up and over door, power, light.
- To front - tarmac driveway, edged lawns, hedging and mature trees.
To rear - enclosed garden with edged lawns, mature trees and hedging.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Bryansburn Road continue across at the roundabout on to the Crawfordsburn Road. Just before the mini roundabout at the bottom of Springhill Road turn right in to Westburn Crescent.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »