- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa In Popular & Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close Proximity To Road & Rail Links To Belfast, Popular Schools & Coastal Walks
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms, Two With Built-In Wardrobes
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace, Open Plan Through To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High Gloss White High & Low Level Units
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite / Double Glazed / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Detached Garage / Tarmac Off Street Parking / Garden To Front With Lawns & Hedging
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns, Hedging & Raised Decked Area
- This lovely Property is being offered to let unfurnished at £595 per month plus rates (rates approx £87 per month)
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached villa is situated in the sought after Westburn Crescent area of Bangor West, with its convenience to road and rail links to Belfast and close proximity to popular schools and coastal walks. The property offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open plan through to dining area, separate kitchen with modern range of fitted high gloss white units and three well proportioned bedrooms. There is also a three piece white bathroom suite, double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front with lawns and hedging, detached garage and enclosed rear garden with edged lawns and raised decked area. Offered to let at £595 plus rates.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screens, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.62m x 3.23m (25' 0" x 10' 7")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, two double panelled radiators, coving, wall light points, sliding door to rear garden.
- 3.58m x 2.18m (11' 9" x 7' 2")
Range of fitted high gloss white high and low level units, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and ceramic touch control hob, stainless steel extractor hood, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, built-in microwave, space for fridge freezer, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Cupboard off housing gas boiler unit, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.25m (13' 5" x 10' 8")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robes, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.07m (10' 11" x 10' 1")
Exposed wooden flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.01m (11' 1" x 6' 7")
At widest points. Built-in robe.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 3.07m (23' 0" x 10' 1")
Up and over door, power, light.
- To front - tarmac driveway, edged lawns, hedging and mature trees.
To rear - enclosed garden with edged lawns, mature trees and hedging, raised decked area.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Bryansburn Road continue across at the roundabout on to the Crawfordsburn Road. Just before the mini roundabout at the bottom of Springhill Road turn right in to Westburn Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »