- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home In Upper Malone South Belfast
- Exellent Location Close To Local Schools And Amenities
- Bright And Spacious Living Room Open To-
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Large, Private And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Front Garden And Driveway
- Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationWell presented detached family home located on Trossachs Drive, just off Finaghy Road South, Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location offering ease of access to many leading schools, main arterial routes, public transport services and host of local amenities.
The property is deceptively spacious and comprises of a bright and spacious living room open to a dining, and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Four bedrooms and a family bathroom are to the first floor.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens and a detached garage.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.48m (15' 5" x 11' 5")
OPEN TO -
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
- 3.73m x 2.36m (12' 3" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, formica work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for oven and hob, tongue and groove ceiling
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.87m (15' 10" x 9' 5")
Built in mirror robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.87m (11' 3" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
Measurement at widest points
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 2.06m (9' 3" x 6' 9")
- Panel bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.84m (17' 7" x 12' 7")
- Driveway parking to front.
Front garden in lawn.
Rear garden in lawn with patio.
Off Finaghy Road South, Upper Malone, South Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
158th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »