- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Generous Well Proportioned Accommodation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom And Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Superb Site With Magnificent Gardens To Rear And Excellent Driveway Parking
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling And Public Transport Routes
Additional InformationSituated off Upper Dunmurry Lane this attractive detached family home would be the ideal choice for the growing family in today's market.
The property has exceptionally well proportioned family accommodation providing four generous bedrooms, three reception rooms, together with kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility room, family bathroom and ensuite.
In addition, the property is positioned on an exceptional site with magnificent spacious gardens to rear and generous driveway parking.
Dunmurry is located close to several golf clubs, leisure facilities, excellent primary and grammar schools as well as all amenities, with Belfast and Lisburn within close proximity via motorway networks and public transport routes.
Viewing of this superb family home is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door. Inner door to entrance hall.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.35m (19' 3" x 11' 0")
Attractive feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.45m (16' 0" x 11' 4")
Attractive feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.53m (19' 0" x 11' 7")
Attractive feature fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 5.54m x 3.56m (18' 2" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.69m x 1.96m (18' 8" x 6' 5")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Oil fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
- Panelled bath, mixer taps. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 3.45m (17' 0" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.53m (13' 6" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 2.44m (14' 8" x 8' 0")
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Generous driveway parking. Detached garage. Large gardens to rear laid predominantly in lawns.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »