- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful detached bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff
- No onward chain and in good condition throughout
- Spacious entrance hall with excellent built-in storage
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Open plan living & dining room with a feature fireplace
- Conservatory with access to the living room and to the garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern shower room with a three-piece suite
- Private & enclosed rear garden laid in lawn
- Large driveway to the front of the property offering off street parking
- Garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationA Cracker in the Crescent!
This delightful bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff will appeal to a wide range of buyers. The property benefits from no onward chain, a wonderful countryside aspect to the rear ensuring peace & quiet and well-proportioned accommodation. Well-presented and easy to maintain bungalows are hard to come by at the best of times and we expect plenty of interest in this one.
The bungalow comprises a bright and spacious entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and with patio doors leading to a conservatory, a kitchen with a good range of high & low level units, three bedrooms and a modern shower room with a white three-piece suite.
There is a driveway providing off-street parking leading to the garage. To the front there is a well-maintained lawn while the rear garden offers a sizable lawn and a patio area to enjoy. A great feature is the privacy on offer and the wonderful countryside aspect ensuring relaxing in the evening after a hard day will be a pleasure.
The Crescent is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room 6.93m x 3.76m (22'9" x 12'4")
- Conservatory 3.43m x 2.64m (11'3" x 8'8")
- Kitchen 3.43m x 2.57m (11'3" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 3.33m (10'10" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 2.87m (10'11" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 2.41m x 2.36m (7'11" x 7'9")
- Shower Room 2.34m x 1.80m (7'8" x 5'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »