- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Bright And Spacious Lounge Into Bay Window
- Newly Fitted Kitchen Open To Living/Dining Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Mostly PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room With White Suite
- Paved Driveway To Front And Attractive Garden In Lawn To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities And Arterial Routes Into Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis charming, extended, well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The property internally offers beautifully modernised, bright and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising lounge, new fitted luxury fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances, large centre island and double doors onto the patio.
The first floor includes three bedrooms and modern shower room. Having just undergone modernisation works to include a new roof, re-wiring and a luxury kitchen and bathroom, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs with gas boiler and fully tiled flooring.
- Lounge 12'3 x 10'5 (3.73m x 3.18m)
- (into bay).
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 19'9 x 16'3 (6.02m x 4.95m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, centre island with pop up power socket, built in cupboards, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 9'2 (3.35m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'5 (2.13m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, towel rail, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Paved driveway to front.
Attractive garden to rear in lawn, new paved area and flowerbeds with railway sleepers.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »