- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: spacious entrance hall with solid wood block flooring, lounge and dining / family room both with feature fireplaces and wood laminate flooring and a separate modern white high gloss fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms a bathroom with coloured suite and a separate W.C.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, solid wood block flooring, radiator, cloaks cupboard area.
- LOUNGE 12'5 X 11'5 AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace with Marble inset and mahogany surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM
- Attractive fireplace with Marble inset, wood surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 8'10 x 8'8 (2.69m x 2.64m)
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 12'5 X 11'5 AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 12'5 X 11'5 AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 x 8'2 (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Whisper Grey coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- Low flush W.C. Fully tiled walls.
- Paved driveway leading to an attached garage with up and over door, light, power and oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and large pebbled areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »