19 St. Andrews Lane,
Ballyhalbert, Newtownards, BT22 1ST
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Grant Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £189,950
- Modern detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite + dressing room)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/dining/sun room
- Luxury bathroom - Ground floor cloakroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- Brick paved driveway
A key feature of this home is the master suite which includes an ensuite shower room and has integrated the 4th bedroom into the suite as a very useful and practical walk in wardrobe/dressing room. If a 4th bedroom is required the original door onto the landing can be reinstated. There are 2 further bedrooms and a luxury bathroom on this floor whilst the ground floor includes a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, a cloakroom and a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/sun room with patio doors to the rear garden.
The level of presentation and finish is excellent throughout.
The property benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are pleasant gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio, brick paved driveway, garden shed and summer house. Buyers will be interested to know that the beautiful Irish Sea coastline is just a short walk away whilst Newtownards and Bangor are easily accessible by road in around 30 minutes.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with viewing panel to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor. Spindle stair case to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- Lounge 5.44mx3.73m (17'10x12'3)
- Parquet style wood flooring. Cast iron fire with granite hearth. French doors to hall way. Cornice ceiling. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/diner/sun room 6.10mx5.51m (20x18'1)
- At widest points. Range of modern high and low level units in grey "Shaker style" finish with wood block effect worktops and up stands. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights and under pelmet lighting. Oak effect uPVC double glazed doors to rear patio. Double radiator. Under stairs utility cupboard - plumbed for washing machine.
- Cloakroom 2.51mx0.91m (8'3x3)
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister. Hot press. Access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby ladder.
- Bathroom 2.26mx2.08m (7'5x6'10)
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 4.27mx3.73m (14x12'3)
- At widest points. Single radiator.
- Ensuite shower room 2.79mx0.91m (9'2x3)
- Panelled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- Dressing room/bedroom 4 2.44mx2.26m (8x7'5)
- Built in storage solutions. Single radiator. (Would require original door to landing to be reinstated if required as 4th bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 3.40mx2.97m (11'2x9'9)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.97mx2.59m (9'9x8'6)
- Built in sliding mirror door wardrobes. Single radiator.
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with paved patio and planted beds. Brick paved driveway. Garden shed and sun room. Boiler house. uPVC oil tank. Light & tap.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 19 St. Andrews Lane, Ballyhalbert, Newtownards, BT22 1ST
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.