- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Red Brick Semi Detached Family Home in a Popular Location Just a Short Walk From the Sea
- 3 Double Bedrooms, to Include Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room with Attractive Stone Fireplace
- Modern Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Built-in Appliances to Casual Dining Area
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Neat Front & Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis excellently presented red brick home occupies a prime position within this popular development of modern family homes. Ideally located to the sea shore offering idyllic coastal walks, and within easy reach of Portaferry, Kircubbin, Ballyhalbert and Greyabbey well known for their first class restaurants, excellent golf course and popular sailing clubs.
The property itself boasts many additional features, bespoke to this particular home with larger bedrooms, and ensuite shower room off the master bedroom and separate shower in the main bathroom all of which the current owners added when originally buying the property.
The modern well planned and very well cared for interior is complemented by a good sized enclosed rear gardens and driveway all of which combine to create an excellent family home in a sought after and popular location.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and walls.
- 5.5m x 3.4m (18' 1" x 11' 2")
(into bay window). Attractive stone fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth, oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED LIGHT OAK KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.9m x 4.2m (19' 4" x 13' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, built-in oven and five ring gas hob, washing machine, built-in fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel extractor fan, wired for concealed lighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to gardens, recessed spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.5m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
(at widest points). Excellent range of built-in robes.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira built-in shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.3m (9' 10" x 7' 7")
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wash hand basin, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, recessed spotlights.
- Linen cupboard.
- Brick pavior driveway to ample parking. Front and enclosed rear gardens in lawns bordered by fencing, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank, garden shed.
Coming from Kirkiston Golf Club , travel along Main Road Cloughey , Shorelands is on the right handside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »