- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Handmade kitchen open plan to dining room
- Utility room
- Two ground floor bedrooms both with ensuite
- Two first floor bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Ground floor bathroom
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Secluded rear garden
- Excellent parking
Additional InformationA beautiful extended detached bungalow tucked away in a quiet cul de sac setting in one of Lisburn's most sought after locations. The property has been thoughtfully extended and now provides over 2,100 sq ft of flexible living space. The accommodation consists of a lovely sun room, spacious lounge, hand made kitchen open plan to dining room, utility room, family room, two ground floor bedrooms both with ensuite, bathroom and two first floor bedrooms with one ensuite. The gardens are both spacious and mature providing a high degree of privacy. Lisburn City Centre, train station, Friends School and Wallace High school are within a few minutes walk. A wonderful family home - view soon!
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.42m x 2.96m (14' 6" x 9' 9")
Entrance door. Feature vaulted ceiling with velux window. French doors to lounge.
- 5.56m x 3.94m (18' 3" x 12' 11")
Feature reclaimed brick fireplace with open fire. Coved ceiling. Glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.69m x 3.2m (12' 1" x 10' 6")
French doors from lounge. Wooden floor. Recessed lights. Wall mounted radiator. Open plan to kitchen.
- HAND MADE KITCHEN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.41m x 4.09m (17' 9" x 13' 5")
Excellent range of units. Oak and marble work surfaces. Belfast sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Belling range with 7 gas rings, 2 electric ovens and grill. Fridge/freezer. Wooden flooring. Wall mounted radiators. Velux window. Access to roofspace den.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.83m x 1.96m (9' 3" x 6' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine. Enamel sink unit. Oak work surfaces. Extractor fan. Wooden flooring. Housing for fridge. Velux windows.
- SPACIOUS REAR HALL:
- Wooden floor. Cloaks cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.65m (12' 11" x 11' 12")
Feature pot belly stove. Belfast brick hearth. Recessed lights. Built in cupboard. French doors to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.55m x 2.9m (18' 2" x 9' 6")
Velux window. Fully fitted dressing room.
- Corner shower with body jets. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.6m x 2.88m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
Built in wardrobe.
- Large shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- White suite. Cast iron roll top free standing bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. High flush WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Recessed lights.
- Study area. Excellent range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.54m x 3.28m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
Velux windows. Two built in wardrobes. Recessed lights.
- Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
Access to eave storage. Recessed lights.
- Double parking area to the front. Spacious front and private rear garden in lawn with mature hedges and trees. Vegetable garden. Secluded side garden in shrubs and flowers. Large private patio area. Barbecue.
Off Magheralave Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »