- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Family Home on a Private & Landscaped Site
- Formal Lounge & Dining Room
- Family Room & Sun Room
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area & Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Double Garage, Extensive Parking Space for Several Cars
- Landscaped & Private Gardens in Lawns with Boundary Hedging & Beautiful Country Views
Additional InformationCommanding an excellent spacious site just off the main Barronstown Road or Diamond Road into Dromore or to the dual carriageway. This impressive detached home offers spacious family accommodation. It comprises; lounge, dining room, family room, sun room and fitted kitchen with separate utility room and cloakroom/wc. There are four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a family bathroom. The interior is homely and enjoys country views.
Externally there are beautiful landscaped gardens and a detached double garage. Semi-rural location yet extremely convenient to various local towns. Early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood doors and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 4.65m x 4.29m (15' 3" x 14' 1")
Marble fireplace with multi-fuel stove, oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.01m (14' 2" x 13' 2")
(currently used as a playroom). Cornice ceiling, oak floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.84m (14' 5" x 12' 7")
Fireplace with cast iron inset and wooden surround, laminate wood effect floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC door to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.44m x 3.68m (17' 10" x 12' 1")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated cooker and hob, built-in fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 1.83m (12' 1" x 6' 0")
Units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door to side.
- Access to roofspace, cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.99m (13' 11" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, oak floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 4.11m (14' 2" x 13' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.73m (14' 2" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 3.28m (13' 11" x 10' 9")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, corner panelled bath and hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Landscaped & private gardens in lawns with boundary hedging & beautiful country views.
From Dromore centre turn onto Meeting Street which continues onto Pound Hill and Diamond Road. Turn right onto Drumaghdone Road then right onto Scolban Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »