- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home within Ballyholme
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Living/Dining with Oak Units
- 4 First Floor Bedrooms
- Attic Room
- Bathroom with White Suite / Understairs Storage
- Phoenix Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Detached Garage / Gardens to Front and Rear
Additional InformationExtended, bright semi detached home within the ever popular and much sought after area of Ballyholme. The excellent family accommodation is tastefully presented throughout and comprises through lounge/dining room, kitchen open plan to living/dining area, four bedrooms and bathroom and bedroom/playroom or study. Outside there is a detached garage, off road parking and easily maintained gardens to front and rear. This home very successfully combines many original features with all that is required for modern day living – the result is a home full of warmth, character and charm.
Within easy walking distance of all the amenities of Ballyholme village including shops, schools, churches and of course the beach with picturesque scenery and coastal walks.
We have no hesitation in recommending viewing of this fine home and internal inspection is a must.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terazzo flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Plate rack, laminate wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- 8.15m x 3.48m (26' 9" x 11' 5")
Tiled fireplace with wood surround, corniced ceiling and picture rail.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING :
- 8.03m x 3.1m (26' 4" x 10' 2")
One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level oak units including glass fronted display cabinet, formica round edge work surfaces, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, housing for fridge/freezer, breakfast table, wall tiling, laminate wood flooring, recessed down lighting, concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 2.67m (14' 5" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.36m x 2.06m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with independent electric Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, laminate wood flooring, airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Permanent wooden ladder to:
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 4.57m x 2.54m (15' 0" x 8' 4")
bedroom/playroom/study. Light and power, access to eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Ample off road parking.
Easily maintained and private rear patio garden with mature trees hedging and shrubs.
Outside light and water tap.
Leaving Bangor proceed along Donaghadee Road, veer left onto Groomsport Road and take third left into Sandringham Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »