- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area
- Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Gloss Finish Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Tarmac Driveway And Detached Garage
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden
- Majority Double Glazed Windows In Wooden Frames / PVC Fascias & Soffits
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Residential Area
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door. Coving. Tiled effect floor.
- 4.17m x 3.55m (13' 8" x 11' 8")
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Coving. Archway to Dining Room. Gloss finish laminated timber floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.04m x 2.55m (9' 12" x 8' 4")
Coving. Gloss finish laminated timber floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.22m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Wood stripe effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.82m x 2.98m (12' 6" x 9' 9")
Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.47m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
Measurements to include range of built in robes. Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.48m (8' 3" x 8' 2")
Measurement to include built in robe. Laminated timber floor.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Shower and screen. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Separate airing cupboard with gas boiler. Panelled walls.
- Front garden in gravel bed. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden and patio area with shrubs. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 2.92m (18' 8" x 9' 7")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Hazeldene Park, at T junction turn right into Rosslyn Park, number 19 is on the right
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »