- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house
- 4 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- 3 Reception rooms
- Ground floor cloakroom with LFWC
- Kitchen with fitted cream units
- Bathroom with 4 piece white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Integral garage
- Generous parking to front of property
- Private and spacious rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Easy accessable to the A26 and M2
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to list for sale this spacious and well maintained family home. Offering generous living accommodation including 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, utility room, en-suite shower room and integral garage, this property will appeal to a wide range of family buyers. Contact the selling agent to arrange your personal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood front door. Stiarcase to first floor. Tiled flooring.
- With LFWC and WHB. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- 5.48m x 3.42m (17' 12" x 11' 3")
With fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cream surround and mantle.
- 3.99m x 2.82m (13' 1" x 9' 3")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units with 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.58m (9' 1" x 8' 6")
With tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.74m x 1.76m (12' 3" x 5' 9")
With low level units and stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Hardwood door to rear. Door to integral garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.44m x 2.77m (11' 3" x 9' 1")
- With spacious cloakcupboard with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.41m x 3.42m (14' 6" x 11' 3")
With en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.8m x 1.68m (9' 2" x 5' 6")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and Redring shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Splashback tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 2.6m (11' 1" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.46m x 2.75m (11' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.69m x 1.68m (8' 10" x 5' 6")
- 2.66m x 2.01m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, panelled bath and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Splashback tiling.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.42m x 3.33m (17' 9" x 10' 11")
With roller door.
- Brick paved driveway to front and side of property offering generous off-street parking. Garden in lawn to front with planted beds and trees. Outside light. Enclosed garden in lawn to rear with brick paving which is ideal for BBQ season. Private and enclosed by mature hedging, wooden fencing and gate.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac part of The Rosses development in Tullygarley.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »