- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED & SOLID FUEL HEATING
- MOSTLY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CONCRETE DRIVEWAY
- GARAGE & CAR PORT
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- EPC RATING - E
- New to the market is this detached 'Woodburn' style bungalow.
This property has had the Kitchen extended some years ago and also a Conservatory added to the side.
There are two attic storage rooms at present which may be converted to bedrooms subject to usual planning requirements and building control consents.
This home is enhanced by well tended lawns to front and rear stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- VESTIBULE PORCH
- Having tiled floor.
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 3.51m into bay window (16'4" x 11'6" into
- Having multi fuel stove set on marble hearth with attractive surround.
- KITCHEN 4.55m x 3.25m (14'11" x 10'8")
- Having range of eye and low level units with concealed lighting under, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, hob, oven, extractor hood, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- BAR / DINING AREA 3.51m x 2.64m wp (11'6" x 8'8" wp)
- Having laminated wooden floor, space for American style fridge / freezer.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 2.79m (13'7" x 9'2")
- Having built in wardrobes, headboard with cupboards over, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.72m (10'5" x 8'11")
- Having wall to wall units with sliding mirrored doors, ceiling cornicing, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.50m x 2.06m wp (14'9" x 6'9" wp)
- Having built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, laminated wooden floor.
- CONSERVATORY 3.56m x 3.07m (11'8" x 10'1")
- Having tiled, French doors leading to garden.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk in electric shower, whb and wc, mirror with light points, fully tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having storage off.
- ATTIC ROOM 1 3.76m x 2.29m wp (12'4" x 7'6" wp)
- ATTIC ROOM 2 2.90m x 2.84m wp (9'6" x 9'4" wp)
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 20'4" x 9'4" Having up and over door, light and power points, side window.
Neat lawn to front bordered by wall and double entrance gates. Mature hedging to side.
Neat lawn to rear stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Enclosed to rear.
Raised decked patio area.
Driveway with car port leading to garage.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1209.63 (MAY 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »