- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double Fronted Period Town Terrace
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms To Front
- Amazing Kitchen / Dining / Living To Rear
- Downstairs w/c
- 2 Bathroom Suits, 1st & 2nd Floor
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Patio/Garden
- Detached Garage
Rosetta Avenue is a wide, tree lined street at the top of the Ormeau and Ravenhill Road, providing easy access to the various long standing cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. Cherryvale and Ormeau Park are also within walking distance hosting various clubs and sporting events. This particular property has to be seen to be believed, with its fantastic blend of period features and contemporary living, in both the layout and finish, having been renovated and refurbished within the last 15 years. The spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprises drawing room, with period fireplace, cornice and ceiling rose, living room, also with period fireplace, cornice and ceiling rose, downstairs w/c, to the rear of the property is the modern fitted kitchen that opens to a fantastic living dining area that opens to the garden by bi-folding doors. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, white bathroom suite and walk in storage facility housing the gas boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer . On the top floor there are three further bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include a gas heating system and double glazing, enclosed rear garden. From Carolan Road (to the rear) additional access is provided to the recently constructed garage. This is a stunning home in a superb location, with leading primary and post primary schools, as well as transport links into and out of Belfast on your doorstep.
- Hardwood front door with fan light to entrance porch. Original decorative tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door with fan light to entrance hall, parquet style wooden flooring, original cornice and plaster mouldings.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, decorative tiled wall behind sink. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring.
- Drawing Room 17'3 x 13'6 (5.26m x 4.11m)
- Measurement into wood panelled bay.
Cast iron fire-place with marble surround with tiled inset and granite hearth. Wooden flooring.
Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- Living Room 16'9 x 12'4 (5.11m x 3.76m)
- Marble fireplace with cast iron inset. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Double, wood panelled, built in storage either side of chimney breast.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Range of low level units, Granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for American style fridge freeze. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Open to
- Large Living / Dining Area 27'10 x 18'0 (8.48m x 5.49m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Tiled flooring. Large Skylight window. Wall to wall bi folding glazed doors to patio / garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 19'0 x 12'7 (5.79m x 3.84m)
- (at widest points) Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Three large windows that flood the room with natural light.
- Bedroom Two 13'4 x 12'9 (4.06m x 3.89m)
- Cornice and picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 13'4 x 11'4 (4.06m x 3.45m)
- Original cast iron fire-place with tiled inset.
- Rear return
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising Duravit bath with wall mounted mixer taps and hand shower. Duravit sink unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Sop-lights. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Walk in Storage / Utility Area
- Plumbed for washing machine. Housing gas boiler.
- Several Stairs to
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with wall mounted mixer taps, hand shower. Separate shower cubicle with glazed partition, chrome electric shower unit. Wash hand basin with storage below. Low flush w.c . Part tiled walls. Spot-lights. Wall mounted anthracite grey radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Four 19'4 x 12'6 (5.89m x 3.81m)
- (at widest points) Cast iron fire-place with tiled inset and wooden surround.
- Bedroom Five 13'8 x 12'10 (4.17m x 3.91m)
- Cast iron fire=place with wooden surround.
- Bedroom Six 13'0 x 11'0 (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Cast iron fire-place.
- Bordered by a wrought iron fencing, central pedestrian entrance / pathway to entrance, garden laid in lawns to either side.
- Outside Rear
- From the the bi folding doors in the dining living area access is provided to the rear garden, and garage/store.
The front of the garage is accessed from Carolan Road to the rear of the garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »