- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Turn Key Period Terrace
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Spacious Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Re-roofed Rewired Re-plastered
- Wood laminate & Wool Carpet Throughout
- Most Convenient Location - Close to Local Amenities
Additional InformationStunning Turn Key Style Period Terrace Home Extensively Refurbished And Presented To The Highest Standard.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a magnificent turn key finish luxuriously appointed period town terrace. The generously proportioned interior has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme creating a home which will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms over two floors, 2+ reception with lounge into bay feature open plan dining leading to contemporary fitted kitchen with built-in double oven and gas hob and classic white deluxe bathroom. The dwelling further offers new gas central heating, newly installed pvc double glazed windows and doors, superb wool carpet, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and extensive replastering and complete redecoration works throughout.
Immediate Inspection Is a must!
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed vestibule door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.80 x 3.45 (15'9" x 11'4")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 2.98 x 3.46 (9'9" x 11'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 8.05 x 2.77 (26'5" x 9'1")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and gas hob, canopy extractor fan, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.83 x 3.92 (9'3" x 12'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 3.56 (9'10" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.95 x 4.92 (13'0" x 16'2")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.92 x 4.86 (12'10" x 15'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.44 x 2.95 (11'3" x 9'8")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Forecourt in stone chip, enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »