- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow Ideal for Downsizers
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Rear Hall with Storage Cupboards
- Bedroom & Bathroom with Separate WC on Ground Floor
- 2 Further Bedrooms on First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage & Excellent Driveway Parking
- Private, Landscaped Gardens in Lawns with Beds in Shrubs & Bushes
- Convenient to Many Amenities Including; Shops, Restaurants & Public Transport
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is situated on a delightful, landscaped site with front and rear gardens and driveway. It is in a very popular south Belfast park and is within short walking distance to Barnett's Park and the Lagan Valley Regional Park.
The property now requires to be modernised but has good sized accommodation which offers a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor, with two bedrooms on the first floor.
Convenient to many local amenities this property is priced to allow for modernisation and should appeal, in particular, to buyers looking to downsize to a smaller property.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail, cloaks cupboard with alarm panel, shelved airing cupboard, additional cloaks storage.
- 5.38m x 4.65m (17' 8" x 15' 3")
Marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
Open plan to . . .
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.76m x 2.44m (12' 4" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl double drainer sink unit, integrated hob, integrated Hotpoint oven, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboards, uPVC door to rear.
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.54m x 4.14m (18' 2" x 13' 7")
Large range of built-in robes and storage.
- Coloured suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.56m (14' 7" x 11' 8")
(at widest points). Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.56m (12' 8" x 11' 8")
- Red brick boundary wall and entrance gates to driveway parking. Landscaped front gardens in lawns with hedging and beds in shrubs and bushes. Storage rooms with access to garage. Driveway to . . .
- GARAGE WITH EXTERNAL DOORS TO TWO STORAGE ROOMS:
- Up and over door.
- Beautiful secluded rear gardens in lawns with beds in shrubs, bushes and flowers, boundary wall and hedging, outside light.
From Upper Malone Road roundabout Rosemary Park is on the left hand side going into the city centre.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »