- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick mid terrace.
- Two bedrooms.
- Developed roofspace.
- One reception room.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
A comfortable red brick mid terrace home presented and finished to a standard that will certainly appeal to the first time buyer or investor market. Originally a three bedroom home the property now is in a two bedroom layout with the third bedroom facilitating access to a floored and sheeted roofspace. One generous reception room leading to a fully fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Gas fired central heating system. Immediate possession if required. Well worth viewing. EPC D61
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 12'1 x 11'5 (3.68m x 3.48m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature fireplace with inset and hearth, bay window, wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs, Upvc double glazed door to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'5 x 6'10 (4.39m x 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob, built-in double oven, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, single drainer sink unit, cloakspace, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, spotlights, pvc tongue and groove panelling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'2 x 10'1 (3.71m x 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'1 x 10'10 (3.07m x 3.30m)
- Staircase access via third bedroom to;
- FLOORED AND SHEETED ROOFSPACE
- Light and power, storage, gas boiler.
- Feature wall pillars / railings to front with paviours, rear enclosed area, secure and private, garden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »