- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached in great location
- Sitting room with bay window
- Extended living room with double doors to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs W.C.
- 3 bedrooms of good proportions
- Bathroom with corner bath and separate shower
- Mainly U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
Additional InformationThis semi detached property has been extended to the rear which allows for a large living room open to kitchen perfect for family living. There is also a large sitting room to the front with bay window and a downstairs W.C. Upstairs there are three very good bedrooms and a bathroom with corner bath and separate shower. Outside there are low maintenance garden to the front and rear, driveway for space for several cars and garage with light and power.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate floor
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
Bay window, electric fire with wooden surround and timber laminate floor
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 2.97m (18' 4" x 9' 9")
Hole in the wall fireplace, timber laminate floor, double French doors and open to kitchen
- 2.67m x 2.36m (8' 9" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level fitted units, stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.07m (14' 5" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.36m (8' 10" x 7' 9")
Built in mirrored sliderobes
- 247.37m x 2.74m (811' 7" x 9' 0")
White suite with corner bath, separate recessed shower cubicle with electric shower, PVC panelled wall, PVC panelled ceiling and recessed spotlights
- Front garden in small stones with adjacent concrete driveway. Rear garden in decking and paving with oil fired boiler in boiler house and garage with light and power
Rochester Drive is located off Stirling Avenue and can also be accessed from Rochester Avenue
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »