19 Richmond Close, Holywood BT18 9TE
2 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Semi-detached property in a superb location close to Holywood Town Centre.
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining area.
- Modern kitchen with a good range of high to low-level units.
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with ample storage facilities.
- Family bathroom suite.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with private driveway to the side of the property.
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed throughout.
- Superb private residential setting with well-maintained communal gardens.
- Quiet and convenient location with a host of local amenities close at hand to include Holywood exchange, Tesco’s Knocknagoney and George Best City Airport.
- Providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre and beyond via the main transportation routes, early viewing is highly recommended.
This superb semi-detached property offers attractive and versatile accommodation and is located on the fringe of Holywood's bustling Town Centre. Occupying a private setting with superb communal gardens, it is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Internally the property boasts excellent accommodation with two well-proportioned bedrooms, modern bathroom suite and ample storage facilities throughout. A spacious lounge open plan to dining area and separate kitchen with a good range of high to low-level units further compliment the property. The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden in lawn and private paved driveway to the side with ample parking. The location is ideal for access to superb shopping amenities at the nearby 24hr Tesco’s Knocknagoney and the Holywood exchange, with IKEA and Sainsbury's only a few minutes away. Furthermore, Holywood Town Centre is within five minutes’ drive with many shops, cafes and restaurants close at hand. Early viewing is highly recommended to full appreciate what is on offer in this highly regarded development of Richmond Green.
OPEN PLAN LIVING TO DINING AREA:
5.88m x 3.79m (19’4” x 12’5”)
3.77m x 2.38m (12’4” x 7’10”)
Good range of high to low-level units. Free standing conventional oven and four ring hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge-freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Built in extractor fan with hood. Vinyl flooring. Partially tiled walls. Worcester boiler.
Roof space access. Enclosed shelved storage.
3.80m x 3.03m (12’6” x 9’11”)
2.48m x 2.47m (8’2” x 8’1”)
Two built-in wardrobes.
1.90m x 1.85m (6’3” x 6’1”)
Three-piece suite with low flush W/C, bath with shower head attachment and pedestal wash basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Partially tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
Rear garden laid in lawn, with private paved driveway to the side.
Travelling past Tesco’s Knocknagoney on your left-hand side, continue straight on, turn left onto Ardenlee Green and continue straight on. Turn right into Richmond Close, No. 19 is the first property on the left-hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »