- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well appointed & deceptively spacious
- Accommodation arranged over 3 floors
- Hallway / Cloaks WC
- Open plan Kitchen - Dining - Living
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite
- Main Bathroom
- Garden Room (Could be utilised as Bedroom 4)
- Integral Garage
- Gas heating - New boiler installed August 2018
- Popular residential development
- Convenient location just off Knocknagoney Road
- Offers ease of access to Belfast - Ideal for those wishing to commute
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious townhouse located within a popular development located off the Knocknagoney Road.
Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation could be easily adapted to suit the occupier's requirements. The layout offers the eventual purchaser a great degree of versatility – Of particular note is the open plan first floor Kitchen – Dining – Living space and lower ground floor Garden Room (that could be utilised as a Fourth Bedroom) with double doors leading to an enclosed garden. Further investigation reveals three bedrooms (master with ensuite), main bathroom plus cloaks WC and utility. The property is further enhanced by a good sized integral garage, uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
An ideal location for those wishing to commute – It offers ease of access to Belfast via. several arterial routes. A variety of local amenities are close to hand including George Best City Airport, Holywood Exchange shops, Tesco Knocknagoney, Holywood Bannatyne Health Club plus several primary and secondary schools. Properties within this locality have proven to be popular therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- Steps to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl floor.
- 8.8m x 5.3m (28' 10" x 17' 5")
Open Plan to Living / Dining (L- shaped).
Modern maple kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, built-in 4 ring gas hob plus stainless steel extractor fan, built-in eye level grill, oven and microwave, built-in fridge freezer, laminate worktops, plate and wine rack, low voltage spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.4m x 2.9m (14' 5" x 9' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Vie electric shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush wc, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
at widest points. Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.3m (11' 2" x 7' 7")
- Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- Access to . . .
- Partially floored with storage and light.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.3m x 3.4m (17' 5" x 11' 2")
UPVC double glazed doors to exterior.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.9m (10' 6" x 6' 3")
Range of cupboards, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, laminate work tops, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, wooden floorboard effect ceramic tiled floor, access to exterior.
- Storage under stairs.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.5m x 3.2m (18' 1" x 10' 6")
- Enclosed rear garden, bordered by fencing.
Travelling from Holywood towards Belfast along the Old Holywood Road, turn right onto Knocknagoney Road. Take the first right onto Henderson Court and continue to the end of the road. At the end of the road, turn right. Number 19 is located on the right side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »