How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red brick bay window semi-detached home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern well appointed kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Detached garage and large carport
- PVC fascia boards
This semi-detached villa is situated within a convenient and popular area of Holywood within easy striking distance of the many amenities the North Down town has to offer.
The property which boasts a generous corner site offers enormous potential for a young couple or family who could create an enviable home for the future.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed entrance door
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with back to wall WC. Wash hand basin. Parquet flooring. Pine ceiling.
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10 x 12' 0)
Feature Victorian style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth. Cornice ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Room
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0 x 11' 1)
Tiled fireplace. Solid fuel enclosed fire. Laminate flooring. Aspect to garden
- 2.92m x 2.44m (9' 7 x 8' 0)
Inset single drainer enamel sink unit. Mixer taps. Range of fitted high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Hotpoint electric oven. Hotpoint ceramic hob. Chimney style stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Pine ceiling with spotlighting. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Larder cupboard. Stable type door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Coloured suite with a corner whirlpool bath. Mixer taps. Shower attachment. Shower enclosure with Mira thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Walls fully tiled. Towel radiator. Hot press with lagged copper cylinder. Willis style emersion heater. Panelled ceiling with LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11 x 11' 1)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0 x 11' 2)
Built in wardrobes
- bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6 x 7' 8)
- Folding aluminium ladder to floored roofspace. Velux window. Light and power.
- Detached Garage
- 4.9m x 2.9m (16' 1 x 9' 6)
Double doors. Light and power. Warmflow condensing oil fired boiler.
- Covered carport. Tarmac driveway with good parking space. Corner site. Mature gardens front, side and rear bordered by mature hedges.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views