- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE - Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of 59,000 for 19 Princes Drive, Newtownabbey, BT37 0AY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 303 Antrim Road, Glengrmley, BT36 7AP, 02890833295 before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular location of the Station Road / Doagh Road.
This home requires complete modernisation and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive brick fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double doors to a dining room also with wood laminate flooring and access to a fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front, garden to side in lawn and stoned garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 15'5'' X 11'8'' (4.70m X 3.56m)
- Attractive brick fireplace, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'10'' (3.56m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'9'' (3.56m X 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 11'1'' (3.56m X 3.38m)
- Hotpress, built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.64m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to side in lawn.
Stoned garden to rear with paved patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »