- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis delightfully presented semi-detached property is located in the Prestwick Park Development just off the Ballysillan Road. Close to local shops and amenities, schools and public transport networks this property would be ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a front garden finished in lawn, rear garden finished in lawn with raised timber decking, patio area and shed.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Tiled floor continuing through kitchen. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.09m x 2.77m (13'5" x 9'1")
- Solid wood flooring. Decorative dado rail and cornicing. Exposed brick Inglenook style recess with tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.94m x 2.64m (12'11" x 8'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Stainless steel splashback to hob. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.77m (13'5" x 9'1")
- At widest points. Laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.08m (10'4" x 6'10")
- At widest points. Access to shelved storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Rear garden finished in lawn with raised timber decking and courtyard.
Access to shed with power and light. Plumbed for washing machine and shelving.
Outside tap and light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »