- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Family Home Located Within Walking Distance Of Finaghy Village
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Leading Schools Such As St Annes Primary, Rathmore Grammar And Hunter House Are Close At Hand
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes & Public Transport Services
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Rear Dining Room
- Kitchen With Built In Storage
- Three Generous Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- First Floor Shower Room & Separate W.C
- Floored Roofspace With Light And Power
- Extensive South Facing Rear Garden Backing Directly On To Hunter House School
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Excellent Potential To Create A Perfect Family Home
- Potential For Extension ( Subject To The Necessary Consents )
Additional InformationSemi-detached family home located on arguably one of Finaghy's most popular streets. The local amenities of Finaghy Village is within walking distance and many leading primary, secondary and grammar schools are close at hand.
The property is deceptively spacious and comprises of a bay front living room, rear dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms with built in storage, shower room and separate w.c are to the first floor. The roof space is floored and benefits from a window, light and power with additional storage into the eaves.
The property further benefits from a large private south facing rear garden which backs directly on to Hunter House School, driveway parking and a detached garage.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate the potential this fine family home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden Panelling, storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
Bay window, cornicing
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.43m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, cornicing
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
Range of units, built in storage, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer
- Access to floored roofspace with window, light and power
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.48m (13' 8" x 11' 5")
Bay window, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.48m (12' 2" x 11' 5")
Built in storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.36m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
Built in storage
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, hot press
- Low flush w.c
- 5.11m x 3.43m (16' 9" x 11' 3")
Window, light, power, flooring, storage into eaves
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Extensive south facing rear garden laid in lawn with patio and mature shrubs and hedges.
Driveway parking to front and side.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs.
Travelling along the Upper Lisburn Road away from Finaghy turn left onto Orpen Drive and then turn right onto Orpen Road. Orpen Avenue is the first street on the left
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »