- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and multi fuel stove with back boiler
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Kitchen/diner with a range of fitted units
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Detached garage (23' 1'' x 10' 11'')
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Rates: Approx. £960 per year
- Floor Area: Approx. 988 sq ft
- Management fee: N/A
19 Orchard Park, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow set in the quiet residential area of Orchard Park, just off the Mahon Road in Portadown. With spacious living including a lounge with feature fireplace, well proportioned bedrooms, four bathroom suite and a kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. 19 Orchard Park would make a perfect starter home and early viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off the Mahon Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 15' 6'' x 6' 5'' (4.72m x 1.95m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge 15' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.77m x 3.30m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with stove and back boiler
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 11'' x 14' 2'' (3.32m x 4.31m)
- Tiled flooring. High and low level units. Space for cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double panel radiator. Tiled splash back. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 4' 8'' x 2' 11'' (1.42m x 0.89m)
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press
- Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.25m x 3.60m)
- Side aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage
- Bedroom 3 11' 1'' x 11' 10'' (3.38m x 3.60m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 4 9' 2'' x 8' 5'' (2.79m x 2.56m)
- Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 11'' x 8' 5'' (1.80m x 2.56m)
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; mains shower, fitted bath with shower attachment, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, towel rail and vinyl flooring.
- Garage 23' 1'' x 10' 11'' (7.03m x 3.32m)
- Front garden offers pebbled area with tarmac driveway leading to garage. Rear garden offers patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »