- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Feature double height entrance archway with composite double glazed door and sidelights to;
- Spacious entrance hall 17' x 9'7 with solid wood floor and staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Open plan kitchen with informal living and dining area / Reclaimed brick fireplace with inset gas fire / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Luxury range of grey coloured high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated double oven and hob
- Open plan Lounge and Dining area to First Floor 30'1 x 14 with feature fireplace / Partially exposed stone walling / Open tread staircase to Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 with feature full height arched window
- Second Floor Landing with access to Hotpress and attic
- Two large bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and views over the Clady River
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / Off-street parking to front / Timber decked enclosed patio to rear overlooking the Clady River
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three storey townhouse in the sought after "Old Mill" development at Dunadry, backing onto the tranquil Clady River. Constructed over three floors and occupying the footprint of a former Flax Mill which was painstakingly taken down stone by stone and lovingly reconstructed using modern building methods while retaining the the charm and character of the original building, the property proudly shows off it's black stone cladding on the outside while sympathetically and artistically revealing glimpses of stone on some of the internal walls. On entering the property through the brick edged double height archway, the sense of scale and proportion is apparent from the generous entrance hall and continues to deliver throughout with the first floor lounge and dining area creating a jaw dropping centre piece to this stunning home. Boasting a large open plan kitchen with informal living and dining area together with three generous bedrooms to include the master bedroom with views over the Clady River and surrounding countryside, bedroom two (comprising two bedrooms opened into one) with superb views towards Donegore Hill and bedroom three with a feature arched window to the floor, every aspect and detail of this stunning property has been cleverly crafted to create a talking point.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this exceptional property equally suited to the young professional couple, the downsizer and family alike who want to purchase a stunning home in a highly sought after location close to Belfast International Airport, the M2 motorway for commuting to Belfast and the North West and a host of local hotels, restaurants, golf courses and health spa's.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Paved parking for 2 plus cars. Feature reclaimed brick lined double height entrance arch with composite double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 5.18m x 2.92m (17' x 9'7)
- Solid wood floor. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Storage cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Solid wood floor. Access to additional storage with oil-fired boiler.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING AND DINING 6.65m x 4.24m (21'10 x 13'11)
- Full range of grey coloured high and low level units with long chrome handles and polished granite work surfaces. Integrated five ring gas hob and mid level double oven. Extractor fan. One and a quarter bowl feature stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Low voltage down lights. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for American fridge freezer. Wine rack. Fully tiled floor to kitchen. Solid wood floor to dining area. Reclaimed brick fire surround with gas inset. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors and side lights to timber decked patio at the rear. Views over the river.
- FIRST FLOOR 9.17m x 4.27m (30'1 x 14)
- Open plan lounge and dining room. Open fire with marble surround, ornate part polished cast iron and tiled inset and gas fire. Views over the river. Two double radiators. Open tread stair case to second floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.05m (14' x 10')
- Feature full height arched window. Double radiator
- SECOND FLOOR
- Landing . Hotpress.
- INNER LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 4.27m (14'2 x 14')
- into wardrobe recess. Partially exposed stone wall. Views over the Clady River.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, drench head and sliding cubicle doors. Part tiled walls and part exposed stone. Low voltage down lights and extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 4.60m x 4.27m (15'1 x 14')
- (Was previously two bedrooms) Feature windows with views to Donegore Hill. Two double radiators.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 1.98m (9'8 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set feature taps. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floors and wall. Semi vaulted roof with "Keylite" double glazed roof light.
- Paved drive way to front with parking for 2 cars. Fully enclosed garden to rear in timber decked patio with inset lighting and step up to raised timber decked plinth. Wrought iron railing. Discreet gas bottle storage area. PVC oil tank in adjoining property with right of way for maintenance and filling. Views over Clady River.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »