- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached property in a prime residential area
- Two Reception room with patio doors to the rear (one currently used as a bedroom)
- Beech effect Kitchen with integrated appliances / Separate utility room
- 2 Bedrooms on First Floor, Further 2 on Second Floor (Master with en-suite shower room)
- Bathroom with white suite, downstairs W.C.
- Gas fired central heating system / uPVC double glazed windows / Alarm
- Garden and patio to the rear / Gated Driveway to the rear
- Excellent location just off the Ravenhill Road
This well proportioned detached property is situated in the ever popular Oakleigh Park. The property offers a superb flexible internal layout split over three floors.
The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms one on the ground floor with access to rear garden via French doors, the second on the first floor (currently used as a bedroom). There are four good sized bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room). The property also benefits from gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazed windows, private gated driveway and rear patio garden. Early viewing highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring.
- 3.8m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and hob, part tiled walls, overhead extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Range of built in units, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Comprising low flush W.C. pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood flooring.
- 5.06m x 4.37m (16' 7" x 14' 4")
Laminate wood flooring, patio doors to the rear.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM:
- 5.06m x 4.37m (16' 7" x 14' 4")
- Comprising white suite, panelled bath with electric Mira shower, low flush W.C pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.64m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
Built in storage.
- SECOND FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.33m x 2.33m (14' 2" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.35m x 2.6m (14' 3" x 8' 6")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.9m x 3.1m (16' 1" x 10' 2")
Built in Storage
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising shower cubicle with electric shower unit, part tiled walls, low flush W.C. pedestal wash hand basin.
- French door to rear, patio area to rear, garden in lawns, driveway parking to the rear.
- Heading out of Belfast on Ravenhill Road turn left into Ardenlee Green. Oakleigh Park is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »