- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gracious Family Home dating back to 1908 - enjoying Superb Sea Views from the Principal Rooms
- Many original period features throughout
- Extremely Well Presented
- Drawing Room with Original Fireplace
- Luxury Kitchen with Casual Dining Room with access to patio
- Utility Room, Ground Floor Cloaks with low flush suite
- Living Room with access to Store Room above - ideal for conversion to Home office or Apartment (subject to planning)
- Lounge on First Floor - excellent views over Donaghadee Sound
- Five Bedrooms to include Master Suite with walk in robe & Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Laundry Room on First Floor
- Double Glazed Windows / Gas Heating
- Front Garden in lawns, low maintenance Rear Garden
- Ample Parking for Several Cars
- A Stone's throw from Donaghadee Town Centre, Harbour etc.
Additional InformationBuilt circa 1908 and exuding a warmth and character associated with properties of this era. This most impressive south facing home occupies a fabulous elevated site with spectacular views across Donaghadee, Copland Islands and beyond to the the Scottish coastline.
The property itself has been well maintained by its present owners retaining a great deal of its original charm, character and period features. Of particular note is the luxury kitchen with casual dining area with access to a private patio, gracious drawing room with original slate fireplace, living room with superb storage room above which is ideal to convert into home office or a self contained apartment (subject to planning approval). With the option of a further lounge on the first floor and 4 or 5 bedrooms.The master suite with stunning views is well appointed with walk in wardrobe, ensuite shower room and luxury white bathroom suite. The principal rooms on the upper level all enjoy outstanding views across Donaghadee and beyond to the Copeland Islands.
The property is Conveniently located to Donaghadee's town centre with its shops and well renowned restaurants, local schools and many recreational activities including the Sailing Club for the yachting and boating enthusiast, the slipway for regular swimming across the bay all making this an ideal opportunity to acquire this family home within this most appealing location.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ORIGINAL TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 10.26m x 4.9m (33' 8" x 16' 1")
(at widest points, into bay). Slate fireplace, hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- 6.12m x 3.58m (20' 1" x 11' 9")
Cream kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for range, space for fridge freezer, Amtico flooring. Sliding doors to patio/garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.94m (20' 4" x 12' 11")
Double doors to outside, laminate wood effect floor, access to floored roofspace.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising ball and claw foot bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, bidet, low flush wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- Worcester gas fired boiler, pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- 6.38m x 6.15m (20' 11" x 20' 2")
(into bay, narrowing to 14', currently used as a bedroom). Excellent views over Donaghadee.
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.15m x 2.21m (10' 4" x 7' 3")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.38m x 6.12m (20' 11" x 20' 1")
Excellent views, walk-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.07m x 5.92m (19' 11" x 19' 5")
Amtico flooring, excellent views, built-in robe.
- Driveway leading to parking area. Front garden laid in Lawn. Pebbled garden area to rear. With plans for large double garage and office/ living space (subject to planning approval). Timber garage.
New Road runs between Warren Road and the High Trees junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »