- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Popular Rosetta Location, Close to Ormeau & Cregagh Roads
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with Bath & Electric Shower 2009
- Damp Proof Course, Replumbed & OFCH Installed 2000
- Driveway, Front and Rear Gardens
Additional InformationThis superb semi is well located in a prime residential location in Rosetta, close to the Ormeau Road and Cregagh Road with a wide range of local amenities and schools all within easy reach. This will appeal greatly to young families. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms, new kitchen, ground floor wc, first floor bathroom, driveway and front and rear gardens.
Bought in 2000 by the present owner, the property has been lovingly cared for and improved over the years. With works such as a brand new fitted kitchen installed in 2018, modern bathroom fitted in 2009, damp proof course, replumbed and new oil central heating in 2000 with a new upgraded boiler fitted in 2016.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original entrance door with feature leaded light glazing and side panel, wooden floor, radiator, part wood panelled walls
- Wooden floor, low flush wc, single glazed window to side, radiator, electric meter cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.01m (13' 8" x 6' 7")
Single glazed window to front with leaded light glazing, radiator, picture rail, feature pine fireplace and open fire
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.m (11' 0" x 9' 10")
Single glazed window to rear, wooden floor, radiator, tiled fireplace with open fire
- 3.91m x 1.96m (12' 10" x 6' 5")
NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN with range of high and low level units, new tiling, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, new undercounter fridge, window and door to rear garden
- 3.45m x 1.88m (11' 4" x 6' 2")
Laminate wooden floor, single glazed window to side, newly repapered and carpeted
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.07m (14' 2" x 10' 1")
Single glazed window to front, laminate wooden floor, range of built in robes, feature tiled fireplace
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.07m (10' 6" x 10' 1")
Single glazed window ro rear, laminate wooden floor, radiator, picture rail
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.88m (6' 6" x 6' 2")
Single glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail
- 1.98m x 1.88m (6' 6" x 6' 2")
Single glazed window to rear, tiled floor, part tiled walls, white suite comprising modern "P" shaped shower bath with chrome effect electric shower over and mixer taps with shower attachment, close coupled wc, modern glass sink unit and bowl with mixer tap, radiator, airing cupboard
- Front garden laid to lawn, driveway, rear garden laid to lawn, pvc oil tank, boiler house
Off Mount Merrion Avenue
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »