- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Parking Area To Front
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Reception
A spacious four bedroom mid-terrace townhouse located in the ever popular development of Montague Court. Constructed circa 2006 by well known contractors, O'Kane & Devine Limited, the property and development has been finished to their usual and exacting standard. This particualr property is an excellent investment opportunity for those seeking to rent out to students as it is located in a popular catchment area. The property will be let out to three students from September 2019 to May 2020 generating a rental income of approximately £675 per calendar month gross. The selling agent strongly recomends early internal inspection.
[Please note there are new HMO regulations in place and all purchasers are advised to check these out prior to purchase].
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level units with tiling above, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.99m x 4.78m (19' 8" x 15' 8")
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With patio doors leading to balcony.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, integrated stainless steel oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, saucepan drawers, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 2.69m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.m (12' 11" x 9' 10")
With laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.57m (12' 0" x 8' 5")
With laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 1.98m (9' 4" x 6' 6")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splash back, bath with shower and tiling above, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- Outside to front there is a paved parking area.
- Please note that new regulations have been issued regarding House of Multiple Occupation licenses. We advise you to take instruction from the relevant authorities (Housing Executive) and your solicitor before proceeding.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your third left at the Burnside roundabout onto Mill Road. Proceed along this road until you come to the Medical Centre on your right hand side. Turn right onto Lissadell Avenue and take your eighth right into Montague Court. No 19 will be located straight in front of you to the right of the arch.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »