This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
We are pleased to offer to the market this well presented detached home located on a mature site just off the Portadown Road. Beautifully landscaped private gardens to the rear are offered and great potential is offered to extend this home further to the rear. Internally this home has been very well maintained and viewing is a must to fully appreciate not only the inside but the gardens. Mellifont is a popular development just on the outskirts of the city and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and the M.1. motorway.
2 Reception Rooms
Mature landscaped gardens
Mahogany internal doors
uPVC double glazed windows
Close proximity to local schools and amenities
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panel, white balustrade staircase, solid wooden floor. Toilet & wash hand basin off.
- 14' 11" x 12' 9" (4.55m x 3.89m) Solid wooden floor, french mahogany glazed doors opening into dining room, gas fire, fireplace with marble and granite inset and hearth, mahogany surround over.
- Dining Room
- 10' 10" x 10' 10" (3.30m x 3.30m) Solid wooden floor, french mahogany doors opening onto patio and rear garden. Direct access to kitchen.
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10') White fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, extractor fan and canopy, space for fridge, display cabinets, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 6' 11" x 10' 4" (2.11m x 3.15m) Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and freezer. Tiled floor, mahogany glazed rear door leading to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 11" x 11' 11" (2.72m x 3.63m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 4" x 11' 11" (2.24m x 3.63m) Built in wardrobe.
- 6' 11" x 8' 4" (2.11m x 2.54m) White suite, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and part tiled walls.
- Hotpress off & shelved with immersion heater.
- 4.42m x 3.02m (14' 6" x 9' 11") Roller Door, electric light and power.
- To the rear is a large enclosed mature garden which has been tastefully landscaped and offers shurb and flower beds, decking area with large paved patio. The garden is truly beautiful and is very private. The front offers mature flowers / plants with tarmac drive and parking area.
(in last 30 days)
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »