- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi-Detached Villa In A Convenient Location
- Good-Sized Lounge And Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms And Fitted Bathroom
- Low Maintenace Paviour Back Yard
- Partially Double Glazed / Phoenix Gas Heating
- Partially Double Glazed Throughout
- In A Popular Location Just Off The Clandeboye Road Near To Local Shops, Schools And Commuter Links
- Whilst In Need Of Modernisation The Property Has The Potential To Be A Lovely Family Home
- Available With No Onward Chain
Additional InformationSpacious Semi-Detached Villa located in a popular area of Bangor. The property comprises of a spacious living room, and an open plan kitchen/dining area. The First Floor has three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The home further benefits from a large integral garage, gas heating and an enclosed rear Garden. Whilst in need of modernisation this property is full of potential to be a stunning family home. Marquis Avenue is conveniently located close to local shops and schools. Available with no onward chain.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with glazed panel, storage cupboard off, access to integral garage, rear door leading to lean-to and rear garden.
- 3.907m x 3.343m (12' 10" x 10' 12")
Glazed door, double panelled radiator
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER:
- 5.229m x 2.73m (17' 2" x 8' 11")
Range of high- and low-level cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, space for various appliances, tongue and groove ceiling, singe panelled radiator, gas boiler.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.612m x 2.173m (18' 5" x 7' 2")
- Roof space hatch, single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.463m (12' 10" x 11' 4")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.543m x 2.387m (8' 4" x 7' 10")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.893m x 3.341m (12' 9" x 10' 12")
Single panelled radiator, storage cupboard off
- Push button WC, Vanity wash hand basin, shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, tongue and groove ceiling, single panelled radiator, copper hot water tank.
- Front: Tarmac Driveway
Rear: Enclosed Paved Garden
Leaving Bangor via Church Street, continue unto Clandeboye Road. Take the last turn on the left before the traffic lights into Marquis Avenue, number 19 is along on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »