- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms (Two With En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Lounge, Living Room & Conservatory
- Spacious Kitchen Open Plan To Living / Dining
- Utility Room
- Attached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden To Rear, Front & Driveway
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE - We have received an offer of £370,000 on 19 Malone View Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 5PH. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
This impressive detached bungalow is an excellent family home with bright and spacious accommodation to include three reception rooms, kitchen with dining area, utility room, 4 bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms) and family bathroom suite. Externally there is an attached garage, driveway & enclosed garden to front and rear. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Close to leading schools, excellent transport links and convenient to Belfast City Centre this home will appeal to many and therefore internal viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage off hallway. Polished tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE 18'9 x 13'2 (5.72m x 4.01m)
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 18'2 x 18'0 (5.54m x 5.49m)
- Solid wood floor, marble fireplace.
- KITCHEN / DINING 21'9 x 17'8 (6.63m x 5.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, island, stainless steel extractor fan, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- CONSERVATORY 16'1 x 13'5 (4.90m x 4.09m)
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE 14'4 x 11'8 (4.37m x 3.56m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM TWO 14'1 x 9'8 (4.29m x 2.95m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM THREE 13'2 x 8'7 (4.01m x 2.62m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 10'8 x 9'5 (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Free standing roll top bath, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Enclosed garden to front and rear. Paved driveway.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 20'4 x 10'3 (6.20m x 3.12m)
- Up and over door.
- LEASEHOLD INFORMATION
- Date of Sub-Lease:1 September 1966
Annual Ground rent:£40.00
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »