Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached property located between the Castlereagh & Cregagh Road
- Bursting with original features and charm with a modern twist that is sure to impress
- Welcoming entrance hall with an original tiled floor and an under stair utility area
- Lounge with a bay window and a feature red brick fireplace benefiting from a multi-fuel stove
- Formal dining room with original wooden floor boards & a cast iron fireplace
- Cosy snug with an original fireplace and a wooden floor
- Modern kitchen with good storage and space for a dining table
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms – all with original fireplaces
- Modern shower room and a separate WC with a two piece suite
- Low maintenance and private rear garden benefiting from two sheds
- Front garden with a selection of mature plants & shrubs
- Possibility of introducing off-street parking to the rear
- Gas fired central heating & mostly double glazed windows
- Fantastic location with plenty of convenient amenities and schools
Charm, Character and Charisma!
This fantastic semi-detached property has retained its original charm and features whilst benefiting from modern features to ensure a comfortable lifestyle. There are no less than six original feature fireplaces and plenty of original floors that quite simply give this property plenty of kerb appeal. The location alone will guarantee a lifestyle that will appeal to first time buyers due to its proximity to the bustling Cregagh Road and to families that want a superb choice of local schools and a great range of local amenities!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with an original tiled floor, a lounge with a feature red brick fireplace and a multi-fuel stove, a snug with a wooden floor and an original fireplace, a dining room with a feature cast iron fireplace and a wooden floor, a modern kitchen with dining space and a stable door to the garden, and a handy utility area under the stairs to keep the noise out of the living space. Upstairs are four bedrooms which all benefit from original fireplaces, a shower room with a contemporary two piece suite and a matching separate WC with a two piece suite.
Externally the property sits on a private site with a front garden that has a selection of mature plants and shrubs. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden with various different areas to enjoy. It is worth noting that there is the possibility of introducing off-street parking to the rear of the property should it be something you want.
Loopland Crescent is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City Centre is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 11'8" x 11'6"
Dining Room 11'9" x 10'11"
Snug 9'11" x 9'9"
Kitchen/Diner 14'7" x 9'8"
Bedroom 1 11'7" x 11'1"
Bedroom 2 10'3" x 10'2"
Bedroom 3 11'8" x 9'9"
Bedroom 4 9'6" x 9'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views