19 Lisboy Road, Lisboy, Downpatrick BT30 7LE
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Extended and refurbished detached property situated on an elevated site with stunning rural views
- The internal aspect of the property has been finished to the highest level of specification
- Boasting an astounding open planned kitchen with a spacious snug and separate, designated dining area
- Designer kitchen supplied by renowned “Robinson Interiors”, complete with an array of integral appliances, breakfast bar and separate, equipped utility
- Two individual, external entertaining areas accessed from the internal lounges, one with overhead covering
- Formal lounge with most impressive exposed oak beams and trusses, complete with panoramic views of the rolling countryside
- Designer “Jotul” & “Piazzetta” wood burning stoves to the formal lounge and snug area
- Bathrooms completed with “Villery & Boch” and “Geberit” designer fixtures and fittings, boasting a luxurious finish
- A mass of floor to ceiling windows throughout the living quarters, allowing an abundance of natural light to reflect throughout the property
- Ground floor guest bedroom complete with contemporary en-suite shower room
- Impressive master bedroom complete with en-suite offering a roll top bath and separate walk-in robe
- Two further well-proportioned double bedrooms to the first floor complete with an open study area to the landing
- The property is serviced with oil fired central heating and has PVCu double glazing fitted throughout
- Set within a mature site with gardens laid in lawn to the front, sides and rear
- Accessed via a walled perimeter with wooden gates, enclosed with mature hedging and trees
- Detached stables, service yard and separate store which could be utilised as games room or gym etc
- The property is situated on a quaint country road and offers an array of facilities and places of interest nearby
- An overall stunning property, designed for modern family living and perfectly formed for entertaining
19 Lisboy Road is an impressive detached residence which has enjoyed a fantastic renovation and refurbishment project in recent years. The property has clearly been redesigned with modern family living in mind and offers great open living accommodation, ideal for the social entertainer!
Upon entry to the property the high specification of finish is immediately identifiable, this is reflected throughout. Undoubtedly the main feature point of this property is its open planned kitchen, complete with snug and dining area. The designer kitchen has been supplied by renowned Robinsons Interiors and oozes quality. Complemented by an array of integral appliances and hiding away a fully equipped utility. The open planned room boasts a range of full height floor to ceiling windows, allowing a splendid view of the rolling countryside whilst saturating the room with natural light.
Furthermore, to the ground floor an en-suite guest bedroom can be found, complete with luxurious fixtures and fittings, guest WC and two further lounges. The formal lounge of the house echo`s characteristics of the open kitchen, with the floor to ceiling full height windows and doors again flooding the room with natural light. The room features exposed trusses and beams, adding some character and warmth, whilst again offering access to a paved patio area to the rear. Perfect for settling after a busy evening entertaining!
To the first floor a sizable landing area has been designated as an open study, featuring a large window offering excellent views, this area could be adopted and converted into another bedroom should there be the need!
The left wing of the first floor is solely distributed for the master bedroom, complete with a luxuriously fitted designer bathroom suite with roll top bath and separate walk in robe. Two further generous double bedrooms can be found to the right wing, along with the main bathroom suite complete with walk in power shower.
Externally the properties front is enclosed with a gated, rendered boundary wall. Mature trees, shrubs and lawns surround the property. Detached stables with own access can be found to the properties right, suitable for a small holding with additional storage.
Conclusively, this property offers too many features to list and only a full internal inspection can do it true justice. The properties neutral canvass with appeal to individuals of all taste and styles. For further information contact a member of our sales team today on 0330 330 9439 or visit www.kingston-berkeley.com
Twin doors leading to:
Reception Hall: (17’0” x 16’6”) Polished tiled flooring, electrical points, double sided radiator, recessed spotlighting, arched glazed window, ceiling skylight, intruder alarm panel, hand painted stair case with exposed wooden steps and open galley to first floor landing.
Cloakroom: Polished tiled flooring, eye shaped window, single sided radiator.
Guest WC: (10’2” x 6’4”) Polished tiled flooring with modern white suite comprising luxury free standing wash had unit with chrome mixer tap, duel flush WC, arched glazed window, electric extractor unit.
Lounge: (19’9” x 12’8”) Black and white chequered tiled flooring, bay window, recessed spotlighting, television point, electrical points, double sided radiator, french doors to formal lounge.
Formal Lounge: (26’0” x 14’0”) Tiled flooring, spotlighting, vaulted ceiling with exposed oak trusses, three sets of twin patio doors to external entertaining area. Double sided radiators, electrical points, television point, solid fuel designer stove.
Kitchen/Snug/Dining Area: (39’6” x 34’6”) Designer fitted kitchen supplied by Robinson Interiors offering a range of cream units, polished work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink. Contrasting light oak larder units with a central American style fridge freezer. Large island unit with polished quartz work surface, inset stainless steel Franke sink with mixer tap and contrasting oak breakfast bar. Brushed steel Rangemaster gas / electric range cooker, integrated dishwasher and bin drawer. Living area with large double glazed vaulted roof light, high gloss veneer flooring, contemporary inset wood burning stove, sliding patio doors to covered decking and French doors to garden. Panoramic views. Dining area with tiled floor, full length windows.
Utility Room: (10’6” x 8’9”) Fitted by Robinson Interiors with range of built in units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and tiled floor, PVCu door to outside.
Guest Bedroom: (12’8” x 12’8”) Mock fireplace with painted surround and tiled hearth.
Ensuite: (9‘10” x 4’6”) Fully tiled shower area with chrome shower fitting, wall hung basin with mixer tap, low flush toilet and chrome heated towel rail, wall and floor tiling, window and extractor fan.
Landing Area: Feature arched window with panoramic views, high gloss veneer flooring, wiring for wall mounted TV, hot-press with pressurised hot water tank.
Master Bedroom: (16’4” x 14’0”) High gloss veneer flooring, wiring for wall mounted TV, under eaves storage, recessed spot lights, panoramic views.
Dressing Room: (10’6” x 7’6”) Hanging space and shelving, gothic arched window and frosted glass door.
Ensuite Bathroom: Contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising feature free roll top bath with mixer tap and hand shower, large shower enclosure with glass screen, vanity unit with polished granite surface and twin basins with mixer taps, low flush toilet. Two skylights, recessed spot lights, vertical radiator and extractor fan. Wall and floor tiling and door with frosted panel.
Bedroom 2: (16’6” x 12’8”) Recessed spot lights, open hanging space and shelving.
Bedroom 3: (15’8” x 12’8”) Bay window, recessed spot lights, shelving, large walk in closet with hanging space and shelving.
Bathroom: (10’6” x 8’0”) Contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising large shower enclosure with glass screen and chrome shower fitting, vanity unit with polished granite surface and twin basins with mixer taps, low flush toilet.
Viewings: Kingston Berkeley offer flexible viewings over 7 days between the hours of 09:00am to 21:00pm (subject to availability) to arrange a viewing call Sales today on 0330 330 9439.
Mortgages: Should you be thinking of securing a mortgage for this property feel free to contact our independent financial advisor on 028 92 109 412 MHM Mortgages are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Valuations: Thinking of selling your property? Call and arrange a FREE No Obligation property valuation Today on 0330 330 9439 (local rates apply).
Note: These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements.
Traveling from Downpatrick;
Head north-west on Church Street towards Scotch Street (0.3 mile)
Continue onto New Bridge Street
Go through 1 roundabout (0.2 mile)
Turn right onto Strangford Road/A25 (2.1 mile)
Turn left onto Lisboy Road
Destination will be on the right (0.3 mile)
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »