- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Second Floor Apartment
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms Including Main Bedroom with En Suite
- Large Living Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Private Resident Car Parking
- Convenient Location with Belmont and Ballyhackamore Only Ten Minutes' Drive
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
Additional InformationThis well presented second floor apartment is ideally situated in the picturesque Leathem Square development. The location provides ease of access for the city commuter. David Lloyd's Virgin Health Club and Belfast City Airport are also close at hand.
Internally the bright apartment offers a high standard of fixtures and fittings and tasteful neutral décor to further enhance this most desirable property. Of particular note is the large living room with mature outlook and fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area. The main bedroom provides an en suite shower room and there is an additional second bedroom.
- Communal front door, stairs and lift to second floor.
- SECOND FLOOR:
- Apartment 19 front door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Inner door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in storage cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 4.01m (12' 8" x 13' 2")
Dual aspect windows.
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13' 4" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, part tiled walls, stainless steel extractor fan, casual dining area, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.38m (11' 1" x 11' 1")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath, built-in chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Resident car parking.
Leathem Square is located off the East Link Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »