This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning and spacious semi-detached home in the popular Four Winds area
- Masterfully extended to offer spacious and flexible accommodation
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage
- Stunning open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Beautiful lounge with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Superb family room with double doors to the garden
- Excellent play room with French doors to the family room
- Downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite
- Wonderful master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- A further four bedrooms – two of which benefit from a Jack & Jill shower room
- Luxury bathroom with a fabulous free standing bath
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private and low maintenance rear garden with a spacious patio
- Front garden laid in lawn and a side garden with another patio
- Lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient cul-de-sac location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading primary & secondary schools
Embrace the Space!
This wonderful semi-detached property located in the popular Four Winds area has been masterfully extended to offer spacious and flexible space that a growing or established family crave. The level of finish throughout couldn’t fail to impress and the bespoke kitchen with open plan dining space certainly has the wow factor… having a dinner party with friends will be a pleasure. With three upstairs bathrooms, the rush to get ready for school and work should be relatively stress free. Add three reception rooms and a quiet end of cul-de-sac location into the mix and you have the perfect recipe for modern day family living.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace, a family room with double doors to the side garden, a play room with French doors to the family room, a useful utility room, a downstairs WC and a stunning open plan kitchen and dining room with bespoke units, integrated appliances and a feature curved worktop. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, a further four bedrooms and a family bathroom with a fabulous free standing bath.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn with a lengthy driveway providing off-street parking. The side garden which can be accessed via double doors from the family room benefits from a patio where a nightcap can be enjoyed. The low maintenance rear garden benefits from a garden shed, a summer house that children will love and plenty of trees and shrubs adding to the appeal.
Laurelgrove Dale is located within the Four Winds area, only ten minutes into Belfast City Centre and within walking distance to Four Winds complex that offers a choice of dining options and a sports bar. The Knockbracken driving range is across the road for those who want to work on their swing.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 16'7" x 12'1"
Family Room 14' x 9'5"
Play Room 14' x 7'11"
Kitchen/Dining Room 22'10" x 10'6"
Master Bedroom 15'6" x 10'4"
En-suite 7'2" x 5'11"
Bedroom 2 14'1" x 9'2"
Jack & Jill Shower Room
Bedroom 3 14' x 8'8"
Bedroom 4 12'1" x 8'9"
Bedroom 5 9'4" x 7'2"
Bathroom 7'3" x 7'3"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
(in last 30 days)
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »