- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End terrace bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG
- Gas CH and Solar panels
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden
Beautifully presented end terrace bungalow with small front garden and enclosed rear garden in Lanntara. part of the Ballee estate off the Antrim Road. This three bedroom property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation on one level and benefits from a gas central heating system and solar panels which give the property a good energy efficiency rating. Will appeal to first time buyers, young families and downsizers.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, dining room, lounge, kitchen, shower room, WC and three bedrooms. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, a gas central heating system and solar panels helping to keep energy costs down. Small front garden with brick store plumbed for washing machine and enclosed rear garden. Lots of communal parking at front.
- UPVC and glazed front and rear doors. Solid wood flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Telephone point.
- Dining room 3.9m x 2.7m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Informal dining room open with kitchen and through to lounge. Solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 4.8m x 3.9m (15'9" x 12'10")
- Bright and spacious living room with solid wood floor and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.75m x 2.3m (12'4" x 7'7")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Shower room 1.68m x 1.62m (5'6" x 5'4")
- Wash hand basin with unit and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and built in storage cupboard.
- WC 1.35m x 1.05m (4'5" x 3'5")
- Low flush WC and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.5m x 2.75m (14'9" x 9'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.07m x 2.52m (13'4" x 8'3")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.03m x 2.02. (9'11" x 6'8")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Small paved front garden. Two storage sheds with one plumbed for washing machine.
- Enclosed rear garden. Paved with artificial grass.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »