- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom 2 Reception Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Low-E Glass Windows on ground floor
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Spacious family accomodation
- Close to all local amenities
- This bespoke chalet bungalow is situated in a quiet cu-de-sac and has been finished to an extremely high standard and is in excellent decorative order throughout. Situated just off the ever popular Mountsandel Road close to schools, town centre and all other local amenities this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Entrance Hall:
- Solid wood painted front door, real wood floor, built in storage/cloaks cupboard.
- Living Room: 4.97 x 3.5 (16'3" x 11'5")
- With feature black cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and slate style hearth, real wood floor, lights on dimmer switch, TV point.
- Kitchen: 4.65m x 4.37m (15'3 x 14'4)
- With extensive range of eye and low level units with under lighting, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, laminate worktops with splashback, space for double oven, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, coved ceiling, recess lighting, doors leading to rear garden.
Arch leading to:
- Lounge: 5.84m x 4.75m (l-shaped) (19'2 x 15'7 (l-shaped))
- With feature wood burning stove with brick inset, wooden surround and feature slate hearth, real wood floor, recess lighting, velux windows, built in shelving, TV point, patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5 x 11'5)
- With under stairs storage and hot press.
- Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.62m (10'4 x 8'7)
- Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.46m (9'8 x 8'1)
- Feature 'Burlington' bathroom suite comprising free standing bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead electric 'Mira' shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom: 6.53m x 3.86m (to widest points) (21'5 x 12'8 (to
- Walk in wardrobe, storage cupboard, TV point, velux windows, recessed lighting on dimmer switch.
En-suite comprising fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with overhead electric 'Creda' shower, WC, wash hand basin with splashback,, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Property approached by stone driveway, garden laid in lawn to front with shrubs.
Garden to rear laid in lawn with feature topiary evergreen trees and shrubs, fully enclosed with close board fencing. raised decking area, patio area to side, outside tap, pedestrian access, outside light.
- Detached Garage: 5.84m x 4.50m (19'2 x 14'9)
- Range of eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink with tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, roller door, pedestrian door, lights and power.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »